Tracie's Couscous Salad
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 box flavored couscous (garlic or Parmesan), cooked
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 to 3 limes, juiced
Paula's Home Cooking
Remember him? Teddy and I went to a wedding reception in Philadelphia over Thanksgiving weekend. I loved the lights and paper lanterns in the courtyard outside the reception hall. Wishing I had taken more pictures.
The lovely ladies of Bud and Leo, Kelli and Lisa, will be guest posting tomorrow, yay! I love their recent 'Tis the Season of Twilight Wedding post... did you know Bella's gown is estimated at $35,000?