Loving how this cosmetic case from Designs by Daffy turned out. I ordered one for my Kappa Prep Pink Swap partner, UGA Bama Belle, and couldn't resist one for myself.
I need this. I love a pretty and convenient place to keep jewelry!
I love that The City Boy @ Life Through Preppy Glasses tagged me in a post! I did the first portion last week so I'm going to answer his 11 questions.
1. Whats your all-time favorite store?
If you told me I could only shop at Bergdorf's for the rest of my life, I would be happy but very poor.
2. Whats your most memorable vacation?
My senior year of college I went on a cruise with 20 friends.
3. If there's one thing that bothers you more than anything else, what is it?
When I'm talking to someone and they are constantly texting/Facebooking/tweeting/ect. Do you really want to spend you life looking down at your phone? Can't say I'm not guilty, but I'm getting better!
4. iPhone or Blackberry?
Interesting follow up because I have both. The Blackberry is for work.
5. If you could, is there a moment you would take back in time?
I try not to dwell on the past and move forward.
6. Whats your current obsession?
Bachelor and Toddlers and Tiaras. Both addicting! I'm actually watching T&T now.
7. What was your first car...did you love or hate it?
Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'll be driving it until it dies!
8. Did you ever picture yourself where you are now, 5 years ago?
9. Do you love sweets, if so, whats your favorite dessert?
I can't choose only one! Right now I could go for some Cherry Garcia.
10. 2012 election, are you following it closely?
Yes, I read the news just about everyday.
11. What quality do you despise in others?
Negativity. Sure, we all vent once in awhile but I can't stand to be around others that are always miserable. I surround myself with positive, happy people. (Do I sound like a Bravo Real Housewife?)