1. I said YES! Can't wait to be in one of my one of best friend's wedding on the Cape in September. Could the package be any cuter?
2. I quickly went through a large sample of this primer after a rec from a friend. It's AMAZING and best of all formulated without all the nasty stuff (parabens).
3. Valentine's Day pressies! Two dozen roses definitely cheered up my boring desk. They didn't arrive until almost 4PM, so I had given up hope at that point. Teddy asked if I had received a package literally just as the mailman was walking across the floor toward my desk.
4. I can't even begin to tell you how much I want this clutch from Shopbop for summer! It would pair perfectly with Lilly, don't you think?
Pottery Barn Bunny Cupcake Stand
5. Moving on to the next holiday. This adorable stand is now sold out online, but you can probably find in stores. I bought one for my mom to add another tier on her glass cake stand. Mini carrot cupcakes?!
Have a great weekend! xo